Welcome to Our Heritage Guest Ranch!
Nestled in the foothills of the picturesque Pine Ridge of northwest Nebraska, Our Heritage Guest Ranch provides unique recreational experiences on our family ranch that was established in 1887 and is still owned by Jean Norman. We are located next to Toadstool Park near Crawford, Neb. We are surrounded by the Oglala National Grasslands, which enhance the beauty of our open spaces and unique geological formations.
We invite you to accompany us as we carry out our daily ranch tasks, such as fixing fences, haying, lambing and calving. Or take advantage of the many activities we offer:
- Bring your horse and ride or ride our four-wheeler.
- Do some hiking, biking, fishing and stargazing.
- Watch and photograph trains that amble through the area.
- Explore your creative side with art retreats and photography opportunities.
- Enjoy health retreats with holistic instruction and treatments.
You can mix and match multiple activities to create your own vacation experience. Contact us by email or phone to set things up.